Monday, February 22, 2010

Welcome Back?

I haven't written anything in a month. That's pretty much because my life has been pretty good. It's funny, why do I feel the need to talk about when I'm miserable, but don't ever have the desire to say anything when I'm happy? Anyhow. life has been good. Work is crazy, but I'm feeling more comfortable. The new girl is awesome, she REALLY likes me, which is nice because I haven't felt loved in a long time. She of course has her issues, (I mean who doesn't) but overall I feel like we get along well together. But today my thoughts turn to something a little more upsetting. I don't think I'm ready to put it down in here yet, I need to organize my thoughts, but I do want to say that my heart bleeds for somone special who is letting me down. I want so badly for the people I care about to be happy, so much more than myself. I'm very protective of the people I love. I just can't help it. So when they go down a path that is going to hurt them. I want to stop it. But I can't. I have to let people make their own mistakes. God knows I've made mine. But it kills me, and I'm helpless. So welcome back negative thoughts, was wondering what took so long...

No comments:

Post a Comment