Wednesday, January 19, 2011

I had this whole concept of what I was going to write today. Say all the things I feel. How I feel cheated. How I feel taken for granted. How my life was not supposed to end up this way. But as I opened this up, I just lost my will. It just doesn't matter. I'm so sick of sitting on my couch, or my bed, and saying the same shit. And writing any of it isn't making me feel any better. I'm done. I have to be. The truth of the matter is that I deserve to be alone. I deserve to be taken for granted. I deserve to be lonely. My life is supposed to end up this way. Because I choose to fuck my life up. I'm a fucking dreamer. I think that this amazing person would throw her life into chaos for me? How stupid is that? I think I can take these impossible situations and make them work. I'm so dumb. I just can't stop myself. So forget it. Maybe tomorrow....

No comments:

Post a Comment