Thursday, December 10, 2009

Taurus

So I was reading about astrology the other day. Under Taurus (my sign) it said many things. One of which was-"Puts up walls and rarely lets people in, but when he does, it's for life". That kind of describes me perfectly, and I think it sucks. I need to learn how to leave people behind, because they either don't deserve how much I care for them, or they don't want me to care. I have no idea how to stop caring for people. When they hurt I want to fix it, when they're happy I want to share in it. I don't know how to fade away. I spend way too much time worrying about people who couldn't give a shit about me. It's just stupid, I hate wasting my time. Hate sending texts to get no reply. Hate bending over backwards to make people happy just to be disrespected in return. It's my fault. I give too much. I just don't know any other way. I can't just cut people out of my life. Maybe someone can teach me, I know some people who are good at it....

No comments:

Post a Comment