Tuesday, December 1, 2009

No apologies

I guess somewhere along the way, while wallowing in self-pity, I had a bit of a realization. I have been spending way too much time being upset because of what others think of me. I'm so sick and tired of bending over backwards trying to please everybody or to be someone that other people want me to be. Truth of the matter is, I don't want to change. Not for anybody. I like being a nice guy that would drop everything and do anything for someone I care about. I think it's a good thing that I am the person I am. And I'm starting to understand that if you don't like it, you can go fuck yourself. Tired of trying to force myself to fit into everyone else's world. It's time people tried to fit into mine. I'm not saying people always need to agree with me, but my way needs to be ok too. So here I am, for better or worse, undoubtedly me. Take it or leave it...

No comments:

Post a Comment